The core of Brain Kids™ is brain training and sensory stimulation by means of developing awareness, connectivity and enhancing problem solving skills.
SBDC believes that every child deserves to be at his best and brightest self; that is why the Brain Kids™ program aims to develop the child’s fullest potential through the following activities:
Brain Kids™ classes are able to provide an individualized environment setting to foster and enhance the brain growth. The programme’s activities are aimed at nurturing the brain and enhancing neuronal connectivity. This aids in integration with self drive, exploration and attainment.
- Pre-Nursery (Age 1½ to 3 years)
- Nursery (Age 3 to 4½ years)
- K1&K2 (Age 4½ to 6½ years)
|Course Duration||:Three Times, Four Times, or Five times a week.|
|Day and Timing||:9:00am to 11:30am and 3:00pm to 5:30pm|
The Brain Kids™ program proudly incorporates “The Creative Curriculum® System” for Preschool level.
“The Creative Curriculum® System” for Preschool level is an award-winning curriculum system designed for preschool success. It features research-based content and daily resources that are fully aligned with the Head Start Child Development and Early Learning Framework and early learning standards.
Using exploration and discovery as a way of learning, “The Creative Curriculum® System” for Preschool level enables children to develop confidence, creativity, and lifelong critical thinking skills.
The Creative Curriculum® System for Preschool program offers the following:
- While moving, singing and playing, a child learns through hearing the correct words associated with the task (Example — under, over, behind)
- These activities are important for language development
- Exposure to movement and music enriches a positive self image and offer opportunities for social interaction
- Using games to stimulate thinking
- To build the visual, attention span, working memory and auditory skills
- Body image influences a child’s emotional health, learning abilities and intellectual performance
- A variety of games and physical activities to develop the child’s awareness and body scheme
- Movement activates the neural wiring throughout the body
- Enhances muscle tone, flexibility, coordination and balance for overall fitness and positive self-esteem