Delia graduated from James Cook University Singapore with an Honours degree in Psychology.
Delia enjoys interacting and working with children. Her passion for working with children led her to join Singapore Brain Development Centre as a Therapist, where she hopes to aid in the holistic development of children. Delia is dedicated & passionate for teaching with a view to enhance and motivate their interest to learn. She thoroughly enjoys working with them and found the work to be rewarding and invigorating, especially connecting with students on a deeper level in one-to-one therapy.
Delia enjoys experimenting with vegan baking recipes. She also frequents the gym and is a part-time fitness instructor who conducts group exercise classes in gyms.
– Fundamentals of Learning Disability course (Social Service Institute Singapore)
– DIRFloortime® 101 Course: An Introduction to DIRFloortime for Parents and Professionals (ICDL)
– Introduction to Sandtray Therapy (National University Singapore)
– Structure of Intellect Theory of Human Intelligence (SOI Systems)
– Certificate in Ayres Sensory Integration (Collaborative For Leadership In Ayres Sensory Integration)