Dwi holds a Master of Science in Occupational Therapy from Tokyo Metropolitan University. During her time there, she actively participated in the Needs and Ideas (NIF) forum, where students from various disciplines collaborated to develop assistive devices. She has also completed a course on assistive device planning, showcasing her commitment to improving the well-being and engagement of individuals with special needs through technology.
Prior to her master’s degree, Dwi graduated with a Diploma in Occupational Therapy from the Health Polytechnic of Surakarta. She gained valuable experience by working at a child development center for four years before pursuing further education. Her passion lies in creating engaging and enjoyable learning experiences.
Outside of her professional life, Dwi finds enjoyment in outdoor activities such as hiking and cycling. In her leisure time, she indulges in the creative pursuit of crocheting.
– Understanding and Working with Children and Young People with PMLD by Peter Imray (Rainbow Centre Singapore)
– Decoding Autism by Kim Barthel
– Using Hanen Principles to Build a Strong Foundation for Communication and Language Skills by Binu Ravindran Nair
– Cognitive Orientation to Daily Performance (CO-OP) Workshop by Dr Elspeth Froude (PhD) (IOTA)
– The Application of Technology in Occupational Therapy Intervention Workshop by Prof. Ryuji Kobayashi, PhD and team (UI)
– Basic Brain Gym training by Su Sie Han
– Introduction to Neurosenso Stimulation by Siti Novy Hikmah