Kiki graduated with the best graduate award in Occupational Therapy from The Health Polytechnic of The Indonesian Ministry of Health. Her interest in working with children became evident during her college years. As a volunteer with the non-profit organization “Solo Mengajar,” she had the opportunity to interact with children of various characters and behaviors. Her ability to build strong communication and rapport with children has been a valuable asset throughout her years of experience.
Kiki’s cheerful, energetic, and adaptable nature has made her a supportive figure for children, both in their studies and play. Her passion for swimming has led her to invite children to practice swimming together, creating a fun and engaging environment for them.
Prior to joining the Singapore Brain Development Center, Kiki worked as an occupational therapist in medical rehabilitation at Bunda Mother and Child Hospital Jakarta (RSIA Bunda Jakarta) for nearly five years. Her experience has equipped her with the skills and expertise to provide clinical reasoning and effective treatments.
– DIRFloortime® 101 Course: An Introduction to DIRFloortime for Parents and Professionals
– Enhancing Social Participation & Occupational Engagement in Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
– Workshop of Updated Pediatric Frame of Reference : Introduction to Principle & Applications
– Visual Perception Skills to Optimize Academic Abilities and Functional Independence of Daily Living for Special Needs Children
– Improving Kids’ Occupational Performance with Play Based Occupation
– Empowering Technology to Maximize Human Performance
– Seminar of Improving Occupational Performance for Intellectual Disability Children