Kimberly graduated from HELP University with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology. She has since worked with Singapore Brain Development Centre as a Therapist.
Prior to her work with us, she taught Fine Arts to a diverse group of elementary school children at the Classical Art Centre in Malaysia. Her love for children transcends into the dedication she puts into her training. She incorporates art and craft into therapy for children with emotional regulation troubles.
She is an art enthusiast and passionate gastronomy.
– “Using Art and Creativity to Build Social and Emotional Skills” (Social Service Institute Singapore)
– ‘Decoding the Autism Brain’ (HANDLE course level 1)
– ‘Training Needs Analysis’ course
– ‘Moving to Higher Ground’ (Kim Barthel)
– ‘Aqua Therapy for Disabilities’ Workshop (Rainbow Centre Training & Consultancy)
– DIRFloortime® 101 Course: An Introduction to DIRFloortime for Parents and Professionals (ICDL)
– Fundamentals of Gestalt Therapy with Children and Adolescents (Tembusu Training and Therapy)
– Introduction to Sandtray Therapy (National University Singapore)